Award-winning musician and producer DJ Cleo suffered minor burns as he tried to stop his studio from burning.
About a week ago, DJ Cleo’s studio was hit by fire due to strong winds that blew a veld fire inside his yard.
When he received the call, he rushed to the location and did his best to put out the blaze, leaving him with minor burns on his hand.
The fire destroyed part of his building and several other valuables.
Cleo shared a lengthy post on Instagram thanking firefighters and his neighbours who assisted in extinguishing the blaze.
“Yesterday My studio caught fire after strong winds blew a veld fire onto the trees inside my yard.
He also shared several pictures of the damage.