We are recruiting for a Frontline Hotel Receptionist
The role will involve:
- Greet guests warmly and professionally
- Timeously deal with hotel queries, restaurant and kitchen issues, wine cellar tours and bookings
- Observe phone etiquette according to hotel standards, policies and procedures
- Ensure smooth checking in and out of guests and manage room reservations and cancellations properly
- Promote the Hotel facilities to the guest in the most polite and informative manner
- Confirm reservation in the system and review all noted guest information
- Contact necessary management to solve problems when challenges arise, ensuring guest comfort
- Senior Certificate
- Excellent communication skills in English and Afrikaans /other African language are required
- Good written communications and time/task management skills are needed to effectively cope with this position.
- This is a guest/ customer facing, “ first contact” position, so applicants need to be highly presentable , well spoken and comfortable dealing with a multicultural, diverse range of guests
- Strong admin, organisational, and planning abilities needed.
- 3 to 5 years experience at 4/ 5 star level in front office systems as Front Desk Receptionist.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word
- Proficient in booking and reservations systems.
- Vibrant and outgoing personality with a mature, professional approach
If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement please submit your CV including an outline of your experience to 086 536 5063
Remuneration: R12000 PER MONTH
Employment Type: FULL TIME
Industry: TOURISM / HOSPITALITY / TOURISM / HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
Region: WESTERN CAPE / CAPE TOWN
Company: AFFILIATE AD