We are looking for Customer Service Administrators to join a great team.
Who you are
You will be the newest member of their Repairs team. You will be managing the repairs process and adding value to the customer's journey by communicating with contractors, policyholders and clients to a high professional standard keeping them informed at key stages.
• To deliver a first class end to end repair handling service – progressing repairs efficiently and fairly in a manner that supports the customer and partners our client's brands and values
• To deliver excellence by working in partnership with our contractors against the key measures of reduced duration, cost control and customer satisfaction.
• To really understand what matters to the customer and put this first.
• Take ownership of issues and complaints to identify problems at root cause and adopt to getting it right first time to enhance the customer experience.
• To take sole responsibility for every repair personally handled – ensure parties are kept informed and work with others to build on end to end flow.
• To accurately validate and process contractor invoices and estimates / repair schedules
• Build strong relations with colleagues, clients, and contractors to ensure a seamless repair handling service.
Send Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: R 15000 – R 15000 – PER MONTH
Region:EASTERN CAPE / EAST LONDON