HUMAN RESOURCE ASSISTANT WANTED.
- HR/similar qualification from reputable institution
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Self-motivated, punctual, reliable, team player, positive attitude.
- Willingness, teachable, trustworthy.
- Excellent time management, organized, attention to detail.
- Fast-paced environment.
- PC literate (Microsoft Office), typing skills.
- Min 2 years relevant HR experience.
- Valid driver’s license.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
- Sound knowledge of Labour Law, including BCEA, EE, LRA, OHS, SDL, etc.
- HR admin & documentation.
- Knowledge of HR policies, procedures, document control, etc.
- Disciplinary procedures – notices, hearings, warnings, etc.
- Recruitment – receiving, sifting through CV’s, identifying potential candidates, interviews, etc.
- General admin & communication duties, e.g. responding to queries, emails, general correspondence, filing, etc.
- Assistance in the Payroll processes when required.
- Assistance with the completion, submission & filing of the WCL.2 forms.
- Ensuring T & D is administered timeously, creating training plans & manuals, scheduling training, etc.
- Liaising with staff, management, customers, etc.
- Assisting in outlet schedules, leave forms, etc.
- Following up on cash up discrepancies, late comings, absences, outlet queries, etc.
- Attend meetings/hearings, taking minutes and dictation.
- Report directly to HR Manager/Directors.
Basic + provident fund package.
Remuneration: R10000 PER MONTH
Employment Type: FULL TIME
Industry: PROFESSIONS / HUMAN RESOURCE
Region: GAUTENG / PRETORIA / CENTURION