Has a man ever told you that your vajajay is the bomb? Some of you might say, “What is the Bomb.com vajajay?” It’s that vajajay, upon entry, keeps a man coming back. He can be a preacher, pastor, deacon, mayor or president. It matters not. All are defenseless against the bomb-dot-com vajajay.
Well, you might also be wondering how you would know if the man you just slept with is being honest or not. So before we get started, I asked a few of you ladies to share your opinions: “How do you know if you have the bomb-dot-com va.gina?” And here is what you had to say:
1. If the man is stalking you.
2. Andrea, 35-plus years on the planet, says that by listening to the stories her girlfriends have shared, she can tell they do not have the bomb-dot-com va.gina.
3. Vanessa, 40-plus years on the planet, says that her own experience has been that the guy has told her how it feels: wet, moist, hot and wraps around him. Deep is good, but not too deep, and when he’s struggling to not c** but doesn’t want to come out. “Also, I’ve always thought that when guys curse who usually don’t, that’s a sign you have some good stuff. Or orally, when a guy continues to stay there and then won’t leave, even after you have the big O. They pull you closer, I’m assuming because they like the way you taste! But I’m just guessing and pulling from my own experiences.”
4. Julie, 34 years on the planet, after some deep thought, says, “If he has that one 0rgasm and goes crazy behind it.”
5. Danni, 33 years on the planet, says it would depend on feedback from her man, and possibly listening to “girl talk” and what her sisters in her circle are sharing about what they do for “performance development.”