THE Sambos had a horrific experience.
They found a 1,8m-long black mamba inside their house in Mkhuhlu, Mpumalanga, on Wednesday.
Nkosinathi (22) told Daily Sun he was shocked when he saw the huge, venomous snake in the garage.
“We sprayed it with chemicals but it didn’t go away,” he said.
“Instead, it got aggressive. We didn’t know we were living with such a dangerous snake in our house.
“We were scared, but at the same time we’d like to thank God it didn’t bite anyone.”
Bushbuckridge fire and rescue worker Cockroach Mdluli said he attended to the scene and removed the snake.
Cockroach urged residents to keep garages and empty rooms in their houses clean so snakes have nowhere to hide.