One of the two people accused of fraud in the resurrection case reportedly has conflicting identity documents from SA and Zimbabwe.
The Johannesburg magistrate’s court postponed the phony resurrection case after it heard one of the accused reportedly shares an identity with two other people. Nkululeko Dlamini, 35, who stands accused of fraud alongside 40-year-old Silungisani Grace Sibanda, allegedly holds conflicting passports from both South Africa and Zimbabwe.
The Sowetan reported Dlamini's SA passport and Zimbabwean passport differs and he is said to share an identity with two other people. Upon learning the information about Dlamini's identity, the state requested to postpone the trial to verify the man's details.
“Home affairs requested that all the three people who use the same ID meet with them in order to verify how this came to pass. They will be requested to bring documents so that it can determine how this happened,” Prosecutor Mzamo Mathe told the court.
Elliott Moyo the guy that was resurrected by Alph Lukau actually died after vomiting blood back at his home in Zimbabwe on 3rd April. According to his family members Elliot Brighton Moyo died from food poisoning & Elliot’s real name were Thabiso Proud Mlanje. pic.twitter.com/cR24ihnAIb
— Man’s NOT Barry Roux (@AdvoBarryRoux) April 15, 2019
celebgossip.co.za previously reported just two days after the news broke that dead man, Brighton 'Elliot' Moyo, had died again, two people have been arrested.
The two people face charges on three counts of fraud. The trial has been postponed until 16 May pending an investigation into the identity of Dlamini.