How well do you know Boity Thulo? Here are six fun facts about South Africa’s golden girl.
She’s achieved more in her 27 years than most people will in their entire lives. I mean, how many people can say that they were able to buy themselves a mansion worth R4 million and a fancy Mercedes Benz … all before the age of 30? Not many!
Not to mention her collaboration with Sissy Boy and getting booked to co-host on MTV’s Ridiculousness Africa show. And, let’s not forget, in September it was reported that Boity had launched her own pharmaceutical company. Pretty good going, don’t you think? We think she’s flying! More power to her.
Now that we’ve gone over Boity Thulo’s awesome achievements, here are six fun facts about the star.
1. Boity and Thickleeyonce are cousins.
2. Boity loves to clean and considers herself to be slightly OCD.
3. She can speak Afrikaans – very, very well!
4. Boity was named after her great grandmother.
5. Boity doesn’t cook but her favourite meal is a creamy, pesto pasta.
6. If she didn’t become an actress she would have loved to be an artist or an interior decorator.