It said that adults who have sex in the morning not only feel upbeat for the day but are also said to benefit from a healthy immune system.
Some people believe it's best to have sex at night only. Having sex at night is like only having sex in your bed or only having sex if the lights are off.
Research states that adults who begin their day with that morning glory are happier and healthier than those who opt for a cup of tea.
Here are reasons to have more morning sex:
1. It's a better replacement for coffee.
2. It burns calories. It is said that having sex burns as many calories as a 30 minutes jog so you can skip the gym.
3. It gives you a unique sense of thrill. When you do something outside of the norm, it turns up the excitement and studies suggest that the brain's creativity is also at it's best in the morning.
4. It's easier to undress in the morning. You don't have to worry about tight clothes and belts or clothes getting stained by make up.
5. It keeps you healthy. Having sex can boost your immune system by boosting your IgA which is an anti body that protects against getting infections.
6. You're well rested. After a long day of work all you want to do is rest and sleep so
7. Intimacy. It’s a rare moment to others that’s all to yourself. Your partner gets to experience parts of you that other don't know. You're stripped of everything-clothes, makeup, the weight of a day’s events, toothpaste, priorities — and somehow leaves you feeling fuller.